Monday 13 June 2011

Carrots (with Mitch Hedberg)

From Person Pitch,


I (like to) think the first line is a reference to Mitch Hedberg.
I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work.
I was walking by a dry cleaner at 3 a.m., and it said "Sorry, we're closed." You don't have to be sorry. It's 3 a.m., and you're a dry cleaner. It would be ridiculous for me to expect you to be open. I'm not gonna walk by at ten a.m. and say, "Hey, I walked by at three, you guys were closed. Someone owes me an apology. This jacket would be halfway done!"

More Mitch:

 

Oh yeah, Panda Bear. Er,
Listen in between your notes,
There's something been going on while you were busy taking notes,
And look in between your moments,
There's something good happening,
It's good to sometimes slow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment