Sunday 12 June 2011

Interview (4 questions and candy).

Joe: So what do you think of Panda Bear?

Tjalling: Panda bear makes my ears bleed candy coloured blood.

Joe: What do you make of this blog?
 
Tjalling: This blog is definitely not working the way it is intended to. It is however making me laugh at its absurdity and my fondness for Joe only grows.

Joe: Is Joe insane?

Tjalling: Yes.

Joe: Are you warming (!) to Panda Bear?

Tjalling: No. Cold.

Hmmm ... so I've managed to increase his "fondness" for me. If fondness was my intention, I would have created a photo-blog of myself in various fondness-inducing poses(watch this space!).

I do wonder though if TJ is (perhaps unconsciously)warming to Panda Bear. His ears bleed "candy coloured blood".

Surely these aren't bad colours.
Gummy (Panda?) Bears.
Feel the warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment