Friday 17 June 2011

YouTube's Top Comments

I mentioned yesterday that I love YouTube's 'Top Comments' feature. Here's what YouTube has to say about Panda Bear:

THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE BRIAN WILSON TRAPPED IN THE FOREST TEMPLE IN OCARINA OF TIME
This is exactly what it sounds like. Hence the caps, I guess. 

I explained person pitch to a friend as sounding like what would happen if the beach boys scored the lion king. Accurate I think.
Another Brian Wilson comparison. Damn accurate though.

im high as shit...lol this musics tight
54 thumbs up. <3 the internet.

Red Roses and a Sky of Blue (Tornadoes song that Panda Bear samples for Bros):
can someone tell me how the FUCK you pick out a two second interval in an old ass song and make a mind blowing 13 minute song out of it?
I'd like to, but I'd probably end up just blathering on about warmth.

p.s. Not Panda Bear, but one of my favourite things on YouTube:


Top Commment: 
This would be the best video game ever! Fleet Foxes travels through enchanted forests escaping the grasps of evil tone deaf woodland creatures by hitting the perfect harmonies to turn them into new band mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment